ECOMMERCE LEADERS: HERE’S WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND
When you join us in Pittsburgh, you will meet with ecommerce managers like you, find best-in-class solutions and innovations for your entire organization, get tips on hiring and training train your team – especially for peak season – and discover ways to streamline costs effectively.
Network with other ecommerce operations leaders in ways that promote idea exchanges at our roundtables, networking events and throughout the show. You’ll meet with fellow ecommerce managers like the following past attendees:
- Director of eCommerce, Downlite
- Director of eCommerce, Goodwill Industries
- Director of eCommerce & Technology, The John Maxwell Company
- Director of Operations, Ecommerce, Agri Beef Co.
- Director, Accounting for Museum Shops, Ecommerce and Catalog, The Art Institute of Chicago
- Director, eCommerce Operations, Kenneth Cole Productions
- Ecommerce Fulfillment Center Planner, Shopko Stores
- ECommerce Fulfillment Manager, Jockey International
- Ecommerce Manager, Alpha Industries
- Ecommerce Manager, BYU Store
- Ecommerce Manager, Silver Star Brands
- Ecommerce Operations & Fulfillment Manager, Jockey International
- Ecommerce Operations Specialist, Limited Stores
- Ecommerce Operations Specialist, The Limited
- Ecommerce Planning & Logistics Coordinator, Downlite
- Ecommerce/3PL Manager, PVH Corp.
- EVP Catalog/Ecommerce, National Geographic
- General Manager – Ecommerce, Micro Center
- Manager – eCommerce Operations, PetSmart
- Manager, Ecommerce Operations, Reitman’s Canada Limited
- Manager, eCommerce Site Operations, Staples
- Manager, Global eCommerce Order Management & Delivery Experience, Staples
- Managing Director Interactive & eCommerce, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Operations Manager, Ecommerce, Godiva Chocolatier
- President of Ecommerce, Hobby Lobby
- Retail & Ecommerce Logistics Executive, Genco
- Senior Director, Logistics and Ecommerce Operations, Limited Stores
- Senior Manager, Ecommerce 3PL, Tory Burch
- Senior Manager, Ecommerce Fulfillment and Customer Care, Luxottica North America
- Senior Manager, Omnichannel Operations, Global Ecommerce, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Sr VP, eCommerce, APC Postal Logistic
- Sr. Ecommerce Manager, Vanity
- Sr. Manager – eCommerce Operations, PetSmart
- Vice President Ecommerce, Metro
- Vice President, Distribution & Ecommerce Fulfillment, Guitar Center Inc.
- Vice President, eCommerce, HEB Grocery Company
- Vice President, Ecommerce Operations, Hobby Lobby
- VP eCommerce Supply Chain, HEB Grocery Company
- VP of Catalog and Ecommerce, The Honey Baked Ham Company
- VP, eCommerce, Chinese Laundry
- VP, eCommerce Operations, National Geographic
Get answers to your largest ecommerce obstacles—things like
- Inability to measure results
- Workforce resistance
- Organizatinal inflexability
- Lack of technolgoy
- Lack of expertiese
Here’s what fellow ecommerce managers say about Operations Summit:
Steve Lawyer, eCommerce Manager, BYU Stores: Oh, the event’s been great! We heard a lot about omnichannel and the challenges of how to overcome omnichannel. We’ve attended some sessions on customer voice and customer satisfaction and experience.
Cathy Leeke, Director of Ecommerce & Technology, The John Maxwell Company: Attending allowed me to “be with my people.” Attending Operations Summit 2016 gave me the opportunity to discuss challenges I’m having in my business with other like- minded professionals. I came away with answers to those challenges and contacts I can reach out to during the year.
Jean Rivers, Director of Ecommerce, Goodwill Industries: I came out with 4 major initiatives to research for my organization- really exciting stuff presented!
Check out the 2016 experience below: