OPERATIONS LEADERS: HERE’S WHY YOU NEED ATTEND
When you join us in Pittsburgh, you’ll meet with operations managers like you, find best-in-class solutions & innovations to tackle cross-departmental issues, get tips on supply chain optimization, customer experience, and recruiting and peak season planning.
Network with other operations leaders in ways that promote idea exchanges at our roundtables, networking events and throughout the show. You’ll meet with fellow operations like the following past attendees:
- Omnichannel Operations Support Manager, Ascena Retail Group
- Customer Service Manager, Black Forest Decor
- V.P., DTC Operations, Boot Barn
- V.P., of Transportation, Boxed.com
- Director of Operations, Dollar Shave Club
- V.P., Customer Care, FullBeauty Brands
- DC Operations Manager, Gander Mountain
- Director, Operations and Supply Chain, Herrschners Inc.
- Director, Solutions & Strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain, Hudson’s Bay Company
- Director of Logistics, Limited Stores
- Transportation Operations Manager, Nautilus, Inc.
- Manager of Customer Service, Nextten Stauer, LLC
- Fulfillment Operations Manager, Replacements, Ltd
- Senior Logistics Manager, Stella & Dot
- Customer Service Supervisor, Summit Racing Equipment
- Director of Operations, The Golf Warehouse
- V.P., Operations, Totes Isotoner
- Drop Ship Operations Lead, UncommonGoods
- Director of Operations, Woolrich Inc
- Warehouse Manager, World Wide Stereo
- Customer Service Lead, Zappos
Get answers to your largest O&F obstacles—things like
- Inability to measure results
- Workforce resistance
- Organizatinal inflexability
- Lack of Technolgoy
- Lack of Expertiese
Here’s what fellow operations managers say about Operations Summit:
Pooja Agarwal, Director of Operations, Birchbox: The show’s been really great, I think there’s a lot of really interesting speakers here, a lot of interesting companies, I definitely feel like I’ve learned a lot about not only our business but how do we operate that better and how other people are doing things in this space .
Tim Preursch, Sr Products Operations Manager, Avery Products: I’ve never been before, so it was a great experience. Wasn’t sure what to expect, but thought many of the sessions, thought the tours were very nice too.
Harrison Urash, Sr. Manager, Fulflilment, Avon Products: It’s been great. We’ve been able to meet many different prospects as far as packaging, right size packages has been a focus as far as an Avon standpoint and how can we protect the product in a box have been able to build some relationships with the team members here.