VENUE & SAFETY
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
The health and safety for our event attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are of the utmost concern and priority of the Ecommerce Operations Summit team. In an effort to maintain the health and well-being of all participants at our events, we have implemented new event standard operating practices and procedures.
High traffic areas (such as handrails, escalators, doorknobs, elevator buttons, etc.) will be disinfected by the venue staff every two hours.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event.
Masks will be provided for any attendee who wants one.
Physical distancing stickers and signage will be available for all attendees and exhibitors.
Larger aisles and one-way aisles will be implemented on our exhibit floor.
Conference sessions will be set to allow for proper physical distancing.
Self-serve registration will be implemented whenever possible and physical distancing practices will be implemented (no lines, wider registration counters if help is needed).
Food and beverage services will be provided in a minimal contact way (i.e. no buffets, pre-packaged food and any/all catering staff will be masked and gloved).
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
A discounted rate of $209 has been secured for Ecommerce Operations Summit attendees. You can make your hotel reservation online. Quantities are limited and reservations must be made on or before Thursday, August 13, 2020.
Please note there is a $20 Resort Fee plus tax per room, per night. The Resort Fee includes the following:
- High speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, a daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
SCAM ALERT: BEWARE OF FALSE ROOM OFFERS Unfortunately, several Ecommerce Operations Summit exhibitors and attendees each year fall prey to accommodation offers from fraudulent companies—most notably a scammer known as Exhibitors Housing Services (EHS) and CBS International. These hotel providers present themselves as our official hotel booking partner.
Note that these groups are in no way affiliated with Ecommerce Operations Summit and their claims of having access to rooms are false. The only way to reserve a room at the Nashville event is through the link above or by calling the hotel directly.