We are keeping the health and safety of our attendees top of mind as we prepare for a successful Ops Summit. We are pleased to report that our attendance is currently pacing 9% ahead of last year and we continue to see attendees and sponsors sign up every day.
We have been working closely with all venues to coordinate increased disinfection efforts, deployment of hand sanitizer stations, frequent re-cleaning of high traffic areas/surfaces and other safety precautions before and during Ops Summit. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Orlando’s Department of Health and Human Safety. Future updates will be posted here.
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
A discounted rate of $209 has been secured for Ecommerce Operations Summit attendees. You can make your hotel reservation online. Quantities are limited and reservations must be made on or before Thursday, August 13, 2020.
Please note there is a $20 Resort Fee plus tax per room, per night. The Resort Fee includes the following:
- High speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, a daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
SCAM ALERT: BEWARE OF FALSE ROOM OFFERS Unfortunately, several Ecommerce Operations Summit exhibitors and attendees each year fall prey to accommodation offers from fraudulent companies—most notably a scammer known as Exhibitors Housing Services (EHS) and CBS International. These hotel providers present themselves as our official hotel booking partner.
Note that these groups are in no way affiliated with Ecommerce Operations Summit and their claims of having access to rooms are false. The only way to reserve a room at the Nashville event is through the link above or by calling the hotel directly.